All Rights Reserved Copyright 2014
Regular maintenance of your car or any vehicle (domestic or foreign) is cheaper in the long run and will significantly help hold your cars value. Besides nobody wants a costly car breakdown on the road or highway leading to inconvenience, expense of towing, out of pocket expenses, vulnerabilty and stress. SEE MORE BELOW:
- Electronic chips that can be installed in your car to increase speed. (We do this.)
- Regular Maintence: Oil Changes (always keep the record history of them.), flushes, etc.
(Different cars have slightly varying requirements.)
- Hubcaps that are upgraded
- Keep Original Parts / Upholstery (well maintained & clean interior)
- If something needs repair, they sooner the better, sometimes more damage can happen with delays of some repairs.
- Avoid Aftermarket Parts / Used Parts
- Always keep a check on battery corrosion.
- Add-ons (for example sun roof, moon roof, etc.)
- Any upgrades (for example: Sound system upgrade.)
AUTO BODY SHOP TROY
CHow to increase the value of your car